Sunday 22 August 2010

I used to ride... then I stopped... but now I'm better.

I'm cycling again. I was cycling before, now I'm cycling again.

Before to again took ten years. That's quite a leap, and this is where I'm going to tell you about my experience as it unfolds. If you, like me, are a lapsed cyclist, maybe you'll be encouraged to take it up again. If you're an active cyclist, maybe you'll look at your activity with new eyes, just as I'm doing. If you've never cycled, maybe you'll think about giving it a try.

If you're a golfist, you're in the wrong place.

I'm going to talk about how much my legs hurt, and how much my bum hurts. And how quickly these bits of me stop hurting. I'm going to talk about the places I ride, and the things I buy.

This is a geeky blog about bikes, and riding, and the cycling culture. Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment